Rain or shine, the 8th Annual Quail Valley Garden Tour for 2015 promises mature gardens that reflect each owners’ varied tastes and interests. Tour the gardens to get ideas and tips from experienced gardeners of how they’ve made their gardens inviting and easier to maintain.
The 2015 gardens showcase alternatives for homeowners can enhance their home’s comfort and value. The gardens were selected for a variety of reasons that include location, type of lot, price range, garden variety and ease of maintenance. All gardens are in the Quail Valley sub-division in Missouri City, TX. They reflect individual styles and interests of the gardeners who enjoy sharing their passion and practical, hands-on experience.
- 3722 Ridgeview, Garden of Maria Landis
- 2402 Glenn Lakes Lane – Garden of Tanya & Eddie Chovanetz, Jr
- 3015 Bonnie Briar – Garden of Mia & Chris Crochet
- 2718 Bermuda Dunes – Garden of Cathy & Sebastian Andreu
- 3515 La Costa – Garden of Randal Bell & David Burnett
Get Your Tickets
For advance tickets contact Rose Ann Acosta at 281-437-2234 or you can purchase at any tour location the day of the tour. Guests receive a reference guide and map. The fee supports the Quail Valley Garden Club’s community service efforts.